Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Saturday...

Woohoo...we were nominated fur dis award by both our frends Dragonheart and Chairman Mao!
Here's some more infurmashun about the Power of Schmooze:
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Yup, we love to schmooze cuz we love to make frends...and now we are suppose to select only 3 of our frends to nominate fur diz award! This is very difficult because we think all our frends deserve this award and almost everyone has been nominated so we need to think furry hard about it and, well, we'z pretty lazy and thinking is a lot of work. Okay, we'z thinked about it and dis is what we think....all of you, anyone who hasn't been nominated already, get this award! There, now we haffent left out any of our dear frends.
We also got tagged by Chase, Peach Man, Ramses, Bogdan, editor of our favorite kitty news paper, the Morning Scratch, the beyootiful Millie, and the very beyootiful Anita, all the way from Spain for a meme....
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Zippy - Recovering from the first serjeree on my front paws and getting very spoiled
Sadie - I wasn't born yet!
Speedy - Me either, I wasn't borned yet, but I bet my ancestor was a great big wild cat!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Zippy - Hissing at dat stupid boy!
Sadie - Making frends wif Speedy, it was great to haf a younger kitty dat liked to play!
Speedy - See Sadie's answer above, and I was trying to make frends wif Zippy...still am :(
5 snacks you enjoy?
Zippy - I'm not into snacks. I'll eat cheese if dad's got the good stuff, and cake and donuts. I have a sweet toof, yup, cupcakes too! Butter cream frosting is heavenly!
Sadie - I like cheese too, and Ritz Crackers and a little half and half if mom will let me...
Speedy - is it edibal? Then hand it over! Sometimes I even try to eat stuff that isn't edibal, but then mom yells and takes it out of my mouth, it's pretty embarassing...
5 songs to which you know all the lyrics?
Zippy - Don't know any lyrics. And please don't let mom sing anymore!
Sadie - She's a Lady! Dat's da only one, dad sings it to me! She's a lady, woo oo oo oo , she's a lady! Yup, dat's my song....
Speedy - I don't amember da words to da songs mostly. I just hum along...
5 things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Zippy -1) Buy a bigger house wif a whole seperate wing for those two nut cases that mom calls my brofur and sisfur. Yeah, like I'm related to those two idiots!
2) Build a giant cat refuge right in the middle of the U.S.A. where all the neglected, abused and homeless kitties could come and live and be loved and find a reely nice forever home!
3) Give money to other shelters so they can keep taking care of all da aminals dat is homeless.
4) Help our blogging frends dat needs help!
5) Going back to number 1 - with lots of space (maybe a whole seperate building) fur dad's junk so mom doesn't hafta keep moving it to get to her stuff!
Sadie - Ditto - hey, we'd like our own space too!
Speedy - Yup!
5 bad habits?
Zippy - I have no bad habits. Shut up Sadie! Hissing is not a habit, it's a form of expression...
Sadie - hehehe, sticking my butt in beans faces...dat's it, it's the only one I have! Reely, move on now...
Speedy - Crap, where do I start? I'm a sloppy eater. I poop in what mom calls "inapropriate" places (we're working on this one) I just started doing this and mom doesn't know why. I always pee in da corner of the litter so the scraper thing gets stuck. I chase Sadie when she doesn't want to play. I get up on the backs of beans chairs fart and leave. I empty the entire toy basket and leave them scattered all over the house. I eat anything I find on the floor. I claw the curtains and drapes. I beg for treats efurrytime mom opens a cabinet door, even if I've just had some. I ask for nip at least twice a day...okay, I'll stop here, but the list is long! I'm proud of being a "bad boy" sometimes. Sometimes I wish I could be better about this stuff, but I gotta be me...
5 things you enjoy doing?
Zippy - Sleeping on the big bed. Sleeping on dad's office chair. Sleeping on the padded stool on my Gizzy kwilt. Sleeping in the soft grass by the naybors basement window. Beating the snot out of Speedy for no good reason.
Sadie - Playing wif my sparkly balls. Playing chase wif Speedy. Sleeping on my Gizzy kwilt. Talking to mom. Having my tail gently pulled and rubbed!
Speedy - Playing wif Sadie. Playing wif baby kitties (until they get bigger and attack me!). Sleeping on my Gizzy kwilt next to the couch while mom and dad watch tv. When Zippy lets me near her, once she even let me sleep on da bed wif her! Having mom here all da time, it's great!
5 things you would never wear again?
Oh, I think we're in agreement on this one - water and those stupid reindeer antlers dad puts on us at Krissmouse! We won't wear clothes - EVER!
Yup!
Most definatly!
5 favorite toys?
Zippy - Eh, not so much...okay, daddy, he's a grate toy!
Sadie - I only have one favorite toy, my sparkle ball. But mom hasta flatten all the sparklies on it first.
Speedy - No Sadie, what about the fev-ver butt mousies we chase all over? Oh, she sez she only does that when I throw them for her to make me happy. Well, my favorite toy in the world is Sadie! Then in order, my spunjball, the oktopus, fev-ver butt mousie and mom.
We'z apposeta tag 3 now, so let's see who...okay Sadie! Sadie wants to tag Rocky the Gutter cat, Speedy wants to tag Tripper the Psyko Cat and I'll tag my sweetie, Eddy. There. Now, there is other noos but this post has gotten kinda long and we all need naps!

13 comments:

Tara said...

Well deserved award, I agree you are all great schmoozers!
Tara

Lux said...

Congratulations to you all! You certainly were tagged by a lot of cats for these two memes!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! :)

I had fun reading your answers to the meme. :)

Miss Sara said...

Hehe. It's funny you all want your own spaces, too! Bigger Houses would help. Yup. Thanks for doing the meme. It was very fun to read. Bogdan says he is honored that the Morning Scratch is your favorite kitty newspaper.

-Miss Sara

Daisy said...

"She's a Lady" is the perfect song for you, Sadie!

ps: Me and Pixie like cheeses, too.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

HEHEHE, we think speedy was the ONLY honust one when it came to the bad habits! Zippy, yoo have the ultimate sleeping pad...BIG BIG BIG! And Sadie, we (Cheeto) are two pees in a pod with the cheeze luv!

Nice ansurs

Forty Paws said...

Concatulations on your Schmoozing Award! Great answers efurrybody!

Luf, Us

Mosaic Cats said...

Hi, yes you ARE great schmoozers, googling our SNAKE for us!

Yup...we think it's a Racer for sure. Did you read this part: Racers actively forage during daylight. No shit, Sadie Sherlock! And how 'bout this part: Racers will eat almost anything they can catch, including rodents, amphibians, lizards, birds, insects, turtles, and other snakes, even other racers.

Cannibal snakes! Gross! See how ours is all curvy? We think it at another Racer. SAAAAAAAAAADDDIIIIEEEE, time to come IN NOW!

Victor Tabbycat said...

That's a lotta infurmation to digest. Wow! An you founded the rite snakey? It sounds mean; I fink we'll leaf it alone fur now. I don't fink it plays nice wif kitties. Purrs!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Congratulations to all of you kitties! wowie we really enjoyed reading this. we love cheese too and Caesar is very messy... and naughty too.
I like sleeping everywhere too
Yay!!

~~Prinnie

Forty Paws said...

So ware haf u bin?

Luf, Us

Peach Man said...

That's great info about you guys! Speedy you're a nut! I love it! Mama sez Zippy reminds her of one of her before cats, Jasmine. Just like Zippy, and Scout agrees. She though Jazzy was tuff to play with.
P-Man

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Congratulations on your Schmoozer Award!

Mom had to laugh when we read about Speedy's bad habits. His naughtiness is strangely endearing.

~J&B