Sunday, May 27, 2007

Still waiting...

Mom is going to let me tell my driving story today, but, they went to church this morning and gots invited to a brunch! Dang, I hope they bring some leftovers home. Dat silly woman hasn't scanned in the pikshers yet either, I checked. She better do it as soon as she gets home. My public is waiting for me. hehehe. Mom and dad have been doing stuff outside all weekend, we are getting a bunch of company tomoro, some beans who we see alot and some dat we've neffur even met. Mom assures me dat dey is all nice so I gess it's okay. And der will be food, we saw it last nite when dey camed home from shopping! Brats and burgers and chicken and STEAK! We even heard dat other beans are bringing stuff like jello and beans and potato salad and mom make FOUR cheesecakes and two sheetcakes. Mmmm, I love cheesecake...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Cheesecake your so Lucky.
Have a great Weekend :)

Daisy said...

Oh, it sounds like a bar-b-q! I hope you have lots of fun. I can't wait for the driving story!

Forty Paws said...

Wowee! That is a ton of food!!! Teleport us some cheesecake please! Maw ist fixing a brisket today. She neffer cooked no briskets till she mooved to Texasss. G.T. likes it of course.

Luf, Us