Thursday, December 28, 2006

Eddy's visit...

Was furry nice. Sorry I didn't write about it sooner but it's been crazy in our howse. He reely appreciated that I put out some doggy stinky goodness. First when he got here I showed him all around. I showed him the tree (Sadie was sleeping under it so we had to be quiet) and then we went to the kitchen where we haded the water fountain and stinky goodness and crunchies. Then I showed him my mom's "fun room", where she does her sewing and crafts. It's where the majikal light masheen is. Mom left it on fur us and we chased it until we were ready to collapse. After we rested fur a while I showed him the toyz in the big closet, the ones dat mom puts away and takes out so we don't get bored wif dem. We played wif the feathers on a stick, Speedy (who was being a furry good brofur) took it in his mouf and ran up and down the hall while we chased it. We had some more stinky goodness and crunchies (I only eat crunchies) and a long drink of water, used the self-cleaning litter box (he was a reel jentelman and turned his hed while I did my bizness) then we went in the big bed and took a nap. Eddy is a furry good snuggler, he's fluffy and warm and big enuf to cover my entire self wif his soft furry self. I coodent beleeve that we slept until it wuz time for my mom to come home. Then it was time fur Eddy to go home, he gave me a goodbye kiss and made me blush! He's such a sweet man, I'll be dreaming of him effury nap.

On another note, mom still hasn't sent Eddy his package. She sez it wuz because there were family here all weekend (they left Wednesday morning) and then she discovered that she didn't have any felt left except for one piece! I think my mom needs to get a little more organized, and also she needs to stop being lazy. Being on vacation from work doesn't mean yoo can stop doing anyfing at all! Now get bizy mom, cuz Eddy deserves something nice.

Zippy

6 comments:

Daisy said...

That sure sounds like a fun and exciting visit. Feathers on a stick is a very good game.

The Crew said...

Well, it sounds like you and Eddy had a great first date. How nice of Speedy to carry the feather so you could chase it. I don't know if I'd be that nice to my sister's date! I think it'd be more fun to spy on them!! Hahahaha.

Maxwell Smartkitty

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a furry lovely day! we agree wif you 'bout yur mom. she better get wif it. pakidges don't send themselfs, ya no.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It sounds like you did indeed have a good visit!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

grate time wid eddy ...
iz eddy a d-o-g?????????????
i hope u an yerz hav a verree happee noo yeer!
luv frum me an mine ... jh

Anonymous said...

Just so's you know. My lady peep has been really really lazy too and she uses exactly the same excuse for not sending you your "official girlfriend gift" It's still under the tree and she promises me she'll send it this week after all the New Year's Hype is over. Gotta go and check in with my other catfriends. (Nobody but Zippy gets to read the next part...don't look...it's personal). I'm glad you're my girlfriend and here's a smackeronnie for you. It's aimed right for your lips, so don't move. Did you get it? Good. Talk to you soon.