Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tummy, tuxie and well fed Tuesday

After almost everyone left yesterday our cuzin Anna and her brother Jeff and mom's brother and sister-in-law and da nefew stayed to help clean up. Then they all camed in da howse and played cards! Yoo wood think dey wooda been sick of being here by then but they weren't.

Here is me, Sadie, standing on da back of mom's chair helping her wif her cards. She had a pretty good hand and won a pile of M&M's. They shood have played fur cat treets!

Who could resist this face?
I spent a lot of time yesterday doing this. I wanted to go out where the action was, but mom was worried that I might tangle my leash around somebodies legs and trip them. Finally dad took pity on me and allowed me to go out. It was grate! I got food from almost effuryone, one old guy, um, I mean elder gent even gave me a taste of his cheesecake and some frosting from the sheetcake. He said I was way to tiny and needed to "bulk up" he was furry nice. I even sat on his lap for a little while. In fact I sat on a lot of laps! I got petted and loved (and fed) by lots and lots of beans. The best part was Sadie and Speedy spent most of the day hiding in the basement. As Jeter Harris says, life is grate.~Zippy
This piksher is just for Rocky da Gutter Cat - hope it makes yoo feel better Rocky!













19 comments:

Forty Paws said...

Wow! That's just a ton of company! We would all be hiding too! Glad you got some bean food to make up for it.

Luf, Us

Shilgiah the Cat said...

We had a picnic too but mom made Tommy and me stay in the bedroom until everybody finished and was inside talking and then she let us come out and get fur all over everybody. I love Lays potato chips! I could eat a bunch in fact I kinda got into trouble for sticking my face in a bowl of them.

Mr. Hendrix said...

We had a picnic too, but I always stay inside. I was actually nice to the sticky little people sos I got lotsa extra treats. Mommy gave them treats and they fed me. I could get used to that.
Zippy, it sounds like you had a great time. Lotsa attention and food is wonderful.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos! :) Sadie, you look lovely in your picture. That was very nice of you to help your mom play cards. Zippy, it sounds like you had a great time with all the guests. Being petted and loved is the best. :)

Daisy said...

We should all have a big cat poker game for Tem-tay-shuns! If dogs can play poker, then cats should be able to play too.

LZ said...

We had bisitors too- I HATED them. Its nice you're so friendly Zippy, that means you get tasty stuff!

Kaze

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

I'm cured !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And speechliss!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wow that was a lot of fun!
And food too.
Great golly molly!

Abby

MaoMao said...

Great picshurs, and wowie, a party! I'm glad you had fun. After I warmed up to the beans I woulda tried to get in their plates, hehehe.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

You had a very exciting day. I'm glad you got to go out and meet the people, Zippy.

Anonymous said...

We really like your pikshurs and words about your party and getting bean foods. Yum, yum, we love bean foods. We had a cook out on Saturday so we had to go hid under mom's bed until everybody left. I ran under mom's feet when she was cleaning up and she almost dropped sum bean food, but she's getting pretty good at dodging us.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer sadie,
yes, yer rite, life iz grate wen sum old guy givez u lottsa food to eet. yesturday i wuz gettin da grilled chicken frum mi dad. it wuz delishuz an made fer a fine memorial day treet.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Sounds like a grate day, Zippy! I'm surprised such a big Man-Cat like Speedy would be hiding, though. I mean, I don't LIKE company, but I usually come out when they're quiet and get myself lots of scritches.

And Sadie... WHOA! I think I'M cured, and I wasn't even sick!

Parker said...

Zippy, that was very smart of you to be a suck-up. I could learn a lot from you!
And Sadie - thanks for curing Rocky!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - that tummy shot should cure every dude cat!

Pumpkin said...

WHOOT! A tummy shot of Sadie! A shur fire cure fur any mancat who iz feeling poorly.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Sadie, that's pawesome your mommy won! Did you show her how to win?

;)

Zippy, I like to be with the guests too. Donny and Casey, they are too wimpy and like to hide when we have company.

Tara said...

Sounds like you had a lot of excitement! And a great tummy shot!

Tara

Phoebe said...

That sounds like a fun day to me. I like being around the people, but not so much the laps.