Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally, the Bizzy for Gizzy Kwilts...

Last march this reely neet box showed up, mom sed it was fur us...
So, I took it upon myself, being the man cat of the fambly, to check it for safety before I let the gerls neer it...

It was a box full of kwilts! It's the flying kwilts from Bizzy fur Gizzy!!!!
Sadie and I checked our kwilts out furry carefully. Dey are beyootiful,>
These are our kwilts, Mine and Sadie's, we love our kwilts! Mom took Zippy's into 'her' room to show her! She reeely liked hers too, it's her favorite color-red!
She was soo happy wif da new kwilt she effun let me get close to her!
Would you mind turning out the lights, thanks... So, now Sadie has dragged hers up onto her 'Princess Pillow' and sleeps on it whenever she needs a nap. Zippy wanted hers up on her stool ware she lays to watch mom and dad on the puter and me; I drag mine around to different spots and lay on it. And chew it, and hug it and bunny kick it! It's grate! We love our new (well, they were) kwilts. Thank you so much Millie's mom!

10 comments:

Parker said...

Wow, those are beautiful! And they look like they are soooooo comfy! You guys are lucky to have them.
Purrs

LZ said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you love them. they are really beautiful.

Kaze

Daisy said...

Boy are you lucky to each have your very own quilts! They are very beautiful. And Speedy, guess what? I like to bunny-kick my quilt too!

Pumpkin said...

Those qwilts are so bee-you-tiful! I'z gonna tell Momma that we want qwilts too. Maybe she'll get sum so that owr furs will stay off the furnicher.
Speshul purrs to mine frend Sadie!

Fat Eric said...

Those quilts are lovely. I am excited because Gizzy's mum says my quilt is in the post right now - it takes a long time for packages to get here from Mericky but I hope it will be here soon!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are beautiful quilts! You are lucky to each have your own. :) You all look like you are really enjoying thm. :)

Mine is on its way. I can't wait until it arrives! :)

Unknown said...

Those quilts are beautiful!!! We want one soon! er...maybe we need three!

Boy said...

Your quilts wook gweat!

Monica said...

Those are very pretty quilts. And very useful too.

Unknown said...

Those are beatiful..I want to one please mom!

●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: