Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blah

Hi effury kitty! We haffent been blogging a'cuz our mom had been working wicked hours and der hazent reely been anyfing wurth talking about. Oliver is coming home today and mom sed she mite take da liddul kamera offer der and take a piksher of hiz cast or sumfing. Well, I'z going back to napping, talk to y'all later. And a speshul noze nuzzle and paw pat to my beyootiful gerlfrend Misty.
Speedy

Pee Ess to Eddy: Zippy only knows how to call mom's werk, it's on speed dial or she wood call yoo alla time. She reely likes talkin on da fone thingy.

10 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It's purrty quiet here too! I am just busy keeping warm! I am glad Oliver gets to come home finally!

Just Ducky said...

Nothing much happening here either. Guess it is just a quiet time.

Milton said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes when the lady gets home she says "Do you want to look at the blogs or sit in my lap for a while?"
Like that's a question. a day with out a good lap sit just isn't worth living.
---Beezer

Justin said...

My 2 cats just wanna sit on my Mom's lap while she is too busy knitting. hahah!! And she starts screaming at them. Poor gals.They come on to me n just crawls in my bed.

hey, check this out dogs questioning a cat!

Forty Paws said...

We ist so glad dat Oliver finally gits to come home.
We dunt like owr Maw bloggin too much becuz we miss owt on lap time. Her lap isn't az comfy at the pooter as it in the big chair thing.
Luf, Us

The Crew said...

Thank you, Speedy. I think about you every day!

Misty E

Anonymous said...

Is Oliver home now? We sure hope he's doing well. Give him some purrs from us!

Forty Paws said...

We agree! We dunt need no stinkin diet here neifer. Yuck.

Luf, Us

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Glad to hear dat Oliver gits to come home!

Momma sayz we do somefink efurryday that makes her smile, so dat is gud we can git her mind off of her werries.

Abby

Aloysius said...

Hi, you three. It's pretty cold where I live, and you can see the snow pictures on my blog. Thanks for visiting Catymology!