Thursday, December 7, 2006

I was sleeping and all of a sudden....

Well, yoo all know about the flashies. Zippy sez I'z appose to tell my storee now so here goez... I wuz livin outside, I think I wuz borned outside but I was yung den an dunt amember. Enyway, I had a litter of kittens unner a nice ladees bushes, she wuz feedin me an tryin to make me frendly. The nice ladee kot me an my babies an taked me to the shelter she werked at an pritty soon all my babies gots dopted to fureffur homes. But not me, I wuz der fur a long, long time. Anuffer nice ladee dat volunteered der wuz wurried about wut wood happen to me iffen I dint getz dopted soon. She camed an sat with me everyday, I liked her she wuz furry nice. Then they haded a open howse at da shelter an da nice ladee who sat with me camed with a nice man an when I sawed dat nice man I reeched out my paw and touched him an sed "I luv yoo" in my nicest meow. Now, I hasta tell yoo dat just a month afore this da nice peepel had losted their oldest kitty to cancer an dey wuz furry sad an wuzent lookin fur anoffer kitty. I dint go home with dem dat nite. About a week later da lady saw da tag on my "spec sheet" on da door of my room, no dey werent gonna send me to da rainbow brij, dey wuz gonna send me to a sister shelter in anudder state to see iffen I wood getz dopted der. Well, win da ladee telled da man dat he sed "we have to go get her". Seems he had bin thinkin bout me all along. Win I gotz to my new fureffer home I was shut into a room with my litter, food and toyz but I knew der wuz anoffer kitty out der. About 3 dayz after I gotz der momma wuz cleanin my room an I slipped out an met Zippy face to face. She hissed at me an I laffed so she whapped me with her liddel paw and I cried and den she laffed. So I chased her and den she chased me and den we were frends. Momma wuz amazed, Zippy dint like anypoodin 'cept old Punkin P da cat dat died of cancer. I think she likes me cuz we wuz both ferals an we know how hard life can be. Oh, an mine momma and rockytheguttercat.com's food ladee think we look an awfful lot alike. I jus think Rocky is hot. *this is Zippy, my goofy sisfur is so full of herself. She probably only thinks Rocky is hot a'cuz he looks like her (or she looks like him, he is older at 15 or 16 than her 6 years)

3 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yep ... You look very much like Rocky. Welcome to bloggin' ... Rocky himself told me to stop by.
DaisyMae Maus

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Well, it's not just that yoo think Rocky is hot, ole' Rocky IS hot! And I go to sleep at nite thinking of a Sadie-Rocky-DaisyMae cat pile! And Boni,yer invited 2!

The Crew said...

Hi Sadie. Happy to meet another tuxie. You should consider joining The Tuxedo Gang.

Maxwell Smartkitty